And you DON'T Believe in Bigfoot?!



So, you still don’t believe in Bigfoot?...Well that’s fine.  With all the crazy creatures floating around in this world ... Bigfoot is the no go. Our own existence on this planet is something that should cause us to say "hmmm". How are we here? Why do we look the way we do? Just what makes us tick? That is where belief comes in. Some put their existence all on heavenly cards...while others put it all on the scientific ones. So, who is right or wrong? If our own existence is still somewhat in question, why would other creatures seem so far fetched?

Have you seen some of the unbelievable creatures that live on the land, in water, and in the sky? I will tell you this...I would (and do) believe in a Sasquatch before I would believe in some of these creatures that are actually already established as real.

Let’s explore some, shall we...


The Barreleye Fish. Not sure, but I think I can see it’s BRAIN!!!!
The Goblin Shark..Really! This is real!
A Poodle Moth...ummmmm….yeah…!
 

This lovely little creature, which in my eyes could look like a demon, is actually a Tube-Nosed fruit bat. Yup, just a bat.

A Cthulhu Larva. This my friends is crawling on the ocean floor!

That is just a small taste of the weirdness that makes up our planet..and to boot..our historical roamers seem a tad outrageous also...and we have proof!

This lovely creature was just discovered as a new species of dinosaur in 2011. He is a NODOSUAR.  It was found almost intact …some guts and all..now that is awesome and unbelievable..but REAL!

Did you know that the deepest part of the ocean is 36,200 feet?! The farthest that any human has gone is 35,858 feet. Did you know that the larges forest is 2,702,715 square miles long? I would think that Sasquatch is most likely not the only thing playing hide and seek with us in there. So all of the skeptics out there, do some research. The possibility of Bigfoot being real? I would say, most likely.
Written by Maureen S. 

I would love to hear your thoughts on some of these creatures. I can be reached at:
Bigfootmountain2@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Awesome website, but I can't see the text color when I type comments as it's white and am completely blind as of writing this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has a sense of humor with these creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if 99.99% of reports, photos, video, and audio are fake, that still leaves plenty credible witnesses. However, I'm kind of cool with people not believing and not having one in the local zoo. Its lived this long, let it be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster