Squatching in a Winter Wonderland 

Hear the rocks..they are knocking, in the woods..Sasquatch is stalking..

Okay, corny I know but ‘‘tis the season” and all that. Well since it is that time of year again. Where you are layering on the clothes and you’re hoping Sasquatch really has been mistaken for a bear all these years. And he is in fact going into hibernation. I thought we would talk about Sasquatch In the winter weather.

“It’s colder than the fuzz on a polar bear’s behind out there”. This Is an expression my dad always used. He would know, He worked outside his whole life. And when I went out Squatching yesterday I thought “what am I doing out here right now?” I’m normally a hermit when things go below 40 out there.But what does Sasquatch do? He has the hair and potential bulk that would probably suit him well in the winter. So what do you think? 

I was utubing the hell out of Bigfoot from the chair by the fire in my house this weekend. Hoping To solve this riddle and I noticed a pattern. The majority of Bigfoot shots in North America did not reflect winter weather.

So does that mean he hibernates? Or is it that we are to cold and lazy to go out looking for him? No judgment by the way. I’m including myself in the mix of the latter theory. A friend told me that all they need is food and concealment. Not much concealment to be had if they are brown and their environment is white.

And if he is in the snow, do we than call him the abominable snowman?  What are the rules when the white starts falling?

Does Bigfoot migrate south for the winter? Is he a snow foot? I can’t say I would blame him. He’s probably thinking, “I hope all those fools are freezing their asses off out there looking for me right now!” I mean look below. Is that Sasquatch or someone in their winter best?


Looks possibly like a snowsuit to me. But I’m not an expert. I’m hoping no one needs the proof bad enough that they go out in weather as that picture above reflects. The holidays are here now and your families need you now more than ever. No level of sighting is worth your health and safety.

This is my first Christmas without my parents and I know how I feel. I wouldn’t wish the feeling on anyone. So remember when you’re out there searching for the big guy, have your health and safety foremost in your mind. Think about the members of your family waiting at home for you. No proof. Body, video, picture, what have you is worth your life. If you did a survey everyone would tell you they would rather have you around.

So have a great holiday season. Spend it with your loved ones. Sasquatch would appreciate the break from you too I’m sure. Love, laugh and enjoy the holidays for what they should really be about. Togetherness. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster