Which Side are you Standing on?



So in my short few months emerged in all things Bigfoot. There is one topic that seems to have the biggest controversy and debate going. Popping up on many different sites.

Bigfoot enthusiasts and researchers alike cannot seem to agree on Todd Standing's evidence of Bigfoot. 

I want to say first that I'm not taking a side in this post. And Todd is not here reading this to defend his honor. (which I would welcome anytime). I've watched his documentary on Netflix a few weeks ago. And as entertainment goes it was compelling. Kept me watching. Had me questioning. All good things a documentary should do.

When I looked at some bigfoot pages online I was curious to see both sides of the aisle. His believers and the skeptics having quite a debate. There are some Footies, that really thinks he is a fake looking for money and fame. And others who admire his approach of blending into the environment 24/7 and getting enough trust from them to get close enough to film.

I've read the negative publicity. His sister works for special effects company, they can see latex peeling on blackface etc.

But i still couldn't understand the passion on both sides till it hit me. Todd is going to court as a representative of us all. If his evidence is hinky we may all lose. And possibly never be taken seriously again. That is a huge weight on anyone's shoulder. Makes you wonder why he would take it on if it is fake. And he must know if he loses he could be back at square one.

There is a big picture here as well. We are a team. We could all go down with this ship. I'm not as worried about it as others are. It will be very hard for the defense to prove Bigfoot doesn't exist. But if he wins what is the prize you ask? Well, we could all carry the torch and follow through in every state. 

So we have to really decide here. Will we back him and march into that courtroom with him in spirit or call him out as a hoaxer.


Whatever you do. Or whatever you think of him. He has worked hard and is coming closer to having a state say he exists. It's more than most of us have done for the cause. And we can no more prove he is a fake than Bigfoot.

https://jumpradio.ca/news/3976676/alberta-man-california-sasquatch-lawsuit/

https://globalnews.ca/news/3976676/alberta-man-california-sasquatch-lawsuit/

What is your opinion? I would love to hear from you. You can reach me at:

Bigfootmountain1@gmail.com

Or through Facebook and Twitter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster