Who are the People in your Neighborhood..

I have a confession to make. I totally loved Sesame Street, loved The Count and doing The Batty Bat. It’s the first show that teaches you about different communities and people. All while singing great songs.

I, fortunately for all of you., do not have a good Bigfoot song to sing as of yet. But I still want to talk about his community. It’s been a couple months now since I submerged myself in his world. Books, movies, documentaries. But the best part for me has been the social component.
There are many pages, groups, forums, etc. And I joined many. I wanted as much information as I could get. I was finally freeing myself of any care of what people thought of me and I was loving it baby.
Some group pages wanted me to answer questions. And that was great because I took a good look at myself then too. And I answered every question as honestly as I could.
At first, I just read posts and watched videos. I wasn’t sure of my voice in all of this yet. And after all I was the newbie to the sites. They deserved the time It took for me to reflect on my opinions and knowledge of everything.
I read all the pinned posts and learned the rules. They were, for the most part, the same. Respect each other and the site. AND DON’T BLOCK THE ADMIN.😁
How do you block the admin anyway? Do you need super hacking skills? I am the admin on my site. Someone may need to tell me how to protect myself. Anyway, the  pages and or groups all offered something different. Different state researchers, structures, companion pages to youtube sites, etc.
But the one thing they all have in common is a sense of community. It was such a strong sense that I actually mourned all the time I already missed with all these great people.
These communities welcomed me right in, better than the neighbors on my street. They didn’t care that I was new. They allowed me to share this blog that I enjoy writing so much. No judgment. Just warm and welcoming. I can’t say enough how great that is and how thankful I am.
After just losing both my parents I was not In the greatest of places. Watching crazy Bigfoot movies and documentaries to keep my brain busy. My sister said, “I think you should write a blog.” And I think she just wanted to channel my energy at the time. But I don’t think she realized what she really gave me. A different kind of family.
So thank you everyone. For letting me in. Filling my life with something positive. Reading and sharing my blog. Because really, you all have given the greatest gift you can give anyone ..acceptance..

Have a great holiday season from me to you.
https://youtu.be/V2bbnlZwlGQ
https://youtu.be/N7yAe2MBIpE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster