Swipe for Love

With Valentines Day here. I  thought it might be a good idea to talk about what Bigfoot's love life might be and what he would bring to the table. What makes him attractive to another? Or Do they just need to be thinking of their species survival? And most importantly Is there a mating ritual?

So to start, what does Bigfoot bring to the table? Well, he appears to be fit and strong. He can snap tree trunks and large branches in half. So, he must be a good protector right? He is very stealthy so he must make a good hunter-gatherer. I mean we haven’t accidentally shot him yet while we are out there bagging a deer. (That line almost makes me sound kind of cool. I wouldn’t even hunt my keys down if I lost them). 

As for mating rituals. Well, all those whoop whoops have to be for something besides making us crazy. And the eau de toilette? I have long thought it was to lure that special someone in. I mean it’s either a deterrent or a come hither. I’m going with something positive. It is Valentines Day after all. And their beautiful love nests are built just perfect for two. And after the deed is done would they stay together for the children? Many sightings have reported seeing entire families together so it is very possible that they do. Not quite sure what that seven-year itch might look like with them though. Could be rough.


I think survival for their species must factor in there somewhere too. But is it on a conscious level like it would be for us? Of that, I’m not sure. 

Since they have most likely been around longer than us, they must be doing something right. Maybe a little Barry White playing in that nest? We may never have the chance to study their mating habits, but I hope they do better than we have at this lately. We are so lazy about it now, our rituals are being done at home. With our phone. Using just our thumb swiping left and right. Isn't it good to know that romance still exists? He’s knocking trees while we are knocking boots.



Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Show that special someone you care tonight. 😉


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...