What would Bigfoot's Blog Look Like? Take 2

Bigfoot blog #1

I was just wandering through the forest. It was just one of those days. The sun is out and there was a nice breeze blowing softly.

I arrived at my favorite spot to think. What the hell?! There on my favorite tree, I see a pile of junk. A pile of rocks, oranges and some kind of note. Looks like maybe a picture too. Why? Why is someone messing with me today?!

I just threw the rocks out of the way. I took a branch and whacked all the stuff right off. But the smell?! Guess I have to move on and find another spot to hang. Better let the family know. Time to find a new spot.


Bigfoot Blog # 2

Bath day. Time to get my stink on. While I was on my way to the watering hole. I saw some strange tracks. They were kind of small and they looked like they had no toes. No toes! What kind of animals has no toes?! I followed them for a while and they led to some strange pathway. It was hard, dark and looked endless.


Better not tell anyone. They wouldn't believe me. 


Bigfoot blog #3

What is all that racket? So there I was in my cave. Trying to sleep. When I hear all these loud noises. First, I hear what sounds like tree branches being knocked together. Then I hear rocks being thrown about. What is going on out there!?! Then I hear a loud "whoop whoop" sound in the distance. I gave a "whoop whoop" sound back, hoping that would be the end of it.

No such luck. It kept on going. Somehow the family slept on, but not me! I am never getting up to forage tomorrow! 

To be continued..

Blog by Bigfoot mountain's own Maureen S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...