Sticks and Stones..They Can Definitely Break Your Bones..

                            

We are all familiar I’m sure of one of the most famous stoning incident in all of Bigfoot lore. Maybe second in all of history after that other guy that we love and believe in even if we don’t see him. The infamous Ape Canyon Battle. If you’re not, then back in 1924 these miners were working in Ape Canyon, when they encountered a supposed Bigfoot and shot him. Starting a battle at their log cabin. Where the ape men (their words) threw large boulders on it and at it.  Now if any of those made there mark on the men it would have most likely gravely wounded or killed them. Leaving at the very least a mark not so much here or here as right there. (Anyone know where that last line came from)?

So, we know painful and I’m guessing a little scary too. So why  is it that we go out in the woods every week hoping to get hit by a boulder or two. I was hit in the head when I was a kid by a bag of rocks my older sister was wielding. I don’t remember it being a good experience. Didn’t end well for her either when I recovered.👊 Lesson learned. But obviously not 🙄because I’m out there too waiting to get pelted with unpleasantness. And I at least have some idea what is coming, so you would think I would make a better informed decision.

 

Me In my awesome pink sweater..well, maybe not but very close to the fashion choice I would pick for out there.

The other favorite annoyance tactic that they have is knocking over trees, throwing branches, cracking branches and wood knocks (which I always assumed was so they could call over similar individuals). And So I guess it depends what you believe here. Are they communicating with you because you knocked first? Or are they knocking to their friends saying, let’s get these idiots because they were stupid enough to give us their location. (Watch the movie Primal Rage, you may stop giving them the come hither signal) as a drummer I would love to sit down and listen to all these knocking sounds on tape either the ones  the researchers are using or any recorded record of actual knocks. I would love to examine the different tones that were made and if there were musical pattern there. It is a universal language.(think close encounters people) But I’m sure it has already been thought of and put into action in the field. 


Then there is cracking branches, and of course,  many things out there that could make them crack. And I’m telling you, when I’m alone in the woods a squirrel sounds eerily like a Sasquatch. In fact only an expert could discern the difference enough to calm me down. In fact,  Cliff or Bobo if you’re not busy one day and could take a stroll with me soon that would be great. (Never going to happen)

Now. if you’re out there getting stoned (of the rock variety) and pelted (of the non-fur variety) with sticks then something is definitely going down I would think. And you need to decide wether or not you want to take one for the “team”. You may be taking the hits or near hits usually and still going back with no proof so the rest of the “team” may not even believe you..

It’s hard for us to really know why they do what they do. Are they just getting our attention to see what our reaction is?  Or is a reflex action on the part of them to protect their privacy and location or lastly a form of communication they think we understand because we are doing it back to them (My theory. Call me Richard Dreyfus).

I would say there may be no way we will ever know. But, I believe people that have heard and been researching them already. And they will have the exact answer soon for us. Just like studying any other species extinct or otherwise. Study where they live, what they might eat by what’s living and growing in the area, tracks, reports of encounters, sounds, vocalizations, climate and well am I hammering in enough to the skeptics that the answers they are looking for are coming and how these researchers are going to get them. 

There are very smart and experienced researchers out there right now. No, I’ll admit not all are scientists or biologists, etc, But that’s okay. There is room for both educated and or experienced to work side by side. I call them the next generation of Bigfoot because unfortunately their elders and mentors are passing by the day and they need to lead the charge here. So Bigfoot, knock three times on the tree if you want me..twice on the rock if you ain’t gonna show...


All photos found on Google online

Knock Three Times line from Tony Orlando 

This blog reflects my own opinions and crazy thoughts mixed with some facts...hope it makes you smile..

And a quick disclaimer..I am a horrible editor sooo read at your own peril, like how I put this at the bottom...to late you can’t unsee it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...