Tale of Sasquatch and the Prince of Darkness..

      

Today I was doing all my prep and preening for the Ozzy Osbourne concert. Sadly there was not enough time and to hot to venture off into the woods and find Bigfoot. And it dawned on me, I probably enjoy both of them because to me they are similar to each other in a lot of ways...let’s look at how they compare together to me..

There are a few obvious ways they are alike so we can start with those, ones I’m sure you’ve guessed already on your own.  Let’s bullet a few together. 

  • They both rose to stardom in the 70s
  • They are both nightowls. How do we know this? It shows in their eyes..see below.
  • Bigfoot’s eyes glow red out there in the dark, shows he is most likely nocturnal and sees well In the darkness and Ozzy's eyes are usually bloodshot. Showing us all that he doesn’t sleep.
  • The language barrier, If you have ever heard the Sierra Sounds. A creepy recording of two Sasquatch communicating, then you know how scary and unintelligible their anguage is to us. And If you have ever heard Ozzy Speaking then you know how unintelligible he is. And that can become scary, because we will just shake our head and say yes to him because we have no idea what’s happening. Who knows what we are saying yes too?
  • Last and most obvious is, they are both still alive..Sasquatch has avoided all things human and remained elusive. Ozzy has tried all things human , things most humans wouldn’t try, and yet he’s alive and well.


We can laugh about all this of course, but it doesn’t make it any less true..now here are few less obvious ways that make them similar..ready? Have you come up with any In your own head yet? If I don’t list yours, send me a dm, I would love to know what they might be. 

  • Sasquatch despite his large stature is able to get around rather stealthy and hide behind things. Ozzy can barely move and is getting around on this tour, night after night and city after city.
  • Sasquatch is known as most likely being a meat eater, but we have  seen no obvious signs that they use fire. They must, therefore, be eating it raw. Ozzy bit into a raw bat. I don’t know if he chewed and swallowed anything besides some blood but it still happened. 
  • Both have been in some awful unwatchable film, really, so bad  you can’t believe its them.
  • They both have several nicknames or different names we identify each with. For instance Ozzy is called Blizzard of Oz, Godfather of Metal and the Prince of Darkness etc. Sasquatch is Bigfoot, yeti and Yowie..
  • Both of their images are heavily marketed..
  • They both migrate or have more than one home

The one thing that really makes them both similar to me is, they are both living legends that I will most likely never meet in person....but...I’m okay with that. I made peace with that along time ago. I’m plenty happy just being in the same area as them, whether it be in a concert arena or the beautiful forest, I will always just enjoy the moment I’m in. The whole experience. So, I’m sure it will be a great show tonight, and if by any chance Sasquatch Jumps out of the woods out there? Well, that would be nice too. 

“Dear Diary, I’m here to stay”.

                                               Ozzy Osbourne 


The Sierra Sounds 

https://youtu.be/VGfIIjN-P7o

Ozzy Sounds

https://youtu.be/yYDK_o32yis

Copyright September, 2018 property of Bigfoot Mountain (tm) all rights reserved..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...