Sunday Afternoon..Sunday Funny

            

The logger man’s taking all my woods

And left me in my two tree home

Moving on a Sunday afternoon..

And I can’t build my hut

He’s taking everything I got

All I’ve got’s this Sunday afternoon..

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze

I’ve got a big fat Patty trying to break me

And I’d love to live so pleasantly 

Live this life of simplicity 

Lazying on a Sunday afternoon..

In the summer time, in the summertime, in the summertime 

The hunters taking all my deer

And gone back to their big old car

Telling tales of drunkenness And Jerky 

Now I’m sitting here snacking on my hare

Bitchin on a Sunday afternoon..

Help me, help me, help me get away..

Give me two good reasons why I ought to stay

Cause I’d love to live so pleasantly 

Live this life of simplicity 

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon...

In the summertime..

Sunny Afternoon by the Kinks and Sasysquatchgirl 😊

Picture from North American Bigfoot 


Copyright October 2018, property of Bigfoot Mountain (tm) all rights reserved

This blog complies with the Fair Use act



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...