Follow the Red Ball. I Mean Circle. 


So it's time to talk about the big red elephant in the room. Our love and fondness for red circles. I have not seen so many since I was in school. And they weren't something you wanted to see. I'm still traumatized by my evil first-grade teacher who gave them to me often in between shushing me.


I'm not just talking about all of you out there. I'm guilty of doing it too. (although I totally blame my sister. She actually did it) If you have to use a big red circle around a blown up blurry picture is it really there? If we need that much help we are either all blind and maybe not quite right in the head. Or we are searching for something in that picture that just isn't there.


I don't think scientists, archaeologists, etc. Are red circling a picture of King Tuts Tomb? I would like to make a pact with all of you that we stop publishing pictures with red circles. If it's a picture of Sasquatch, we should somehow be able to see a giant hairy creature without it. Our goal should be to take clearer photos for the world to see. Give them no cause to doubt us anymore. And not give Sasquatch the same complex I got seeing red.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...