A Letter to the People, by Bigfoot And Sasysquatchgirl 

After a long chat with my new Squatchy friend about joining his world. We both believe that things are better than they have ever been to be able to believe and discuss him openly. One might say he even has a fan club. Of course, we can always keep improving the stigma part. Still, we have come a long way. So I thought I would help him write a letter to the editor, only there is no editor. (obviously, have you read this blog) So, it’s more like a post for the people. The people being us. So I’ll let him discuss what he wants and then I’ll tell you about my journey in the woods these past few weeks. Okay big guy it’s your turn. What do you want everyone to know? I’m ready to transcribe..

“Well first off, I would like to thank all of you whom have believed In me all these years and the skeptics who are at least contemplating the notion of me. I have lived a long life. This would not have happened without your belief and protection. I know how hard you fight to protect my home. I also wanted to touch on these beliefs a bit. There are two factions it seems happening here. One that believes I am of flesh and blood and one that feels I’m more of the spirit. Guiding and protecting you out there. I am not here to dispel either notions but say only, many people believe In many different things and that’s okay. These debates  help us progress as a society. And perhaps I am a little bit of both. But whatever we believe we should all stick together, support each other, and most importantly, respect each other’s opinions always. It took both sides to keep the belief in me alive and it motivated you to find your own answers out there. 


Even though you filmed poor Patty on her constitutional walk that day. People still have fought and denied our existence, it has been frustrating to say the least. I’m sure poor Bob has felt this stress all his life. But he never gave up and neither should you. You will see me when you are ready to. When I trust you and you trust me. Look inward, really come to understand what your expectations out there are. Are you enjoying your time  out there. If you don’t see me will you be very disappointed. Out there is your time to let go. Be you. Enjoy the moment. Know you are doing good work too. And if you find something but you’re not sure what? Know It is okay to be unsure . Someone can help you, someone will know. I will know. We will guide you. I trust you will see us one day, if you haven’t already. For we are many, we are legion. 


I want you to know, you dont need to see me to be accepted here in this world, all are welcome. Podcasters, writers, investigators. scientists, bloggers, admirers and enthusiasts alike. (thanks big guy) Just be honest, kind and  relaxed. Always respect your companions out there, the land you’re on and of course us. If you follow all this and you’re ready to let go and be yourself , you will be respected by us and your peers always. Whether you see me or not, just know you are respected in return. I have said my peace, and will go in peace. Till we meet.....again?”

Well, that is hard to top, but I will start with reminding you that you’ve read my blog,  so you know I don’t speak quite that eloquently but I shall endeavor to try. 😉 l want you all to know I respect what you all do, as writers, filmmakers, storytellers, podcasters, researchers, artists, bloggers,etc. we all have the same goal. We want to know about this species and hopefully one day see one for ourselves. 


I thought I would take a minute to explain my insanity and my adventures in the woods. Or as I call it often, Lucy and Ethel meet Bigfoot in the woods. When my sister and I hit the woods. It always starts as a clown show. We are running late, lost, no reception and no, we don’t bring anything but outselves and our phone except occasionally our dogs. But it works for us somehow. I admit, we are definitely committing several safety violations but those I promise to improve. Maybe. And although I can’t say we have ever had an encounter. I can say we have seen possible evidence worth taking note of and I most definitely have felt something. That may sound crazy, but if you let go of everything else and just sit there and truly look, listen and feel I promise you will understand what I mean. 


What might have squished this flat?

Things just start to feel heavy and that overwhelming feeling of not being alone hits you hard and fast. I’m not saying Bigfoot...I’m saying definitely something though. When I was first explaining it to someone that I trust that was not my sister, I was like, this sounds crazy, I bet they are thinking I’m nuts. (they didn’t, thank god because I really needed them not to) But  then I let my life filled with nature and wildlife experiences flash through me .  And I thought, I have had some surreal moments with nature, and wildlife. Even when they are in need of assistance they have approached me, why wouldn’t Sasquatch? I must be giving off a trusting and safe vibe right? 

I’m my life I have swimmed with dolphins, bottle fed lion cubs, (very cool to have a friend who owns a zoo) had deer sneak right up to me. I was stalked by a lone turkey for two weeks, saved a wounded duck on my beach and a swan who came right up to my door . (I don’t know if you have ever seen how big those suckers are out of water, but they are huge) I had to save a chipmunk that was In a cats food dish, apparently they weren’t hungry when they found him. And, so I won’t bore you..finally I came face to face with an elusive loon in Maine. They go near no one. All of those times I had nothing, just me.( and witnesses in case you want confirmation) just chilling out doors and...boom. Relaxing outdoors is me.  I love it out there no matter what happens. I don’t need to be the one that makes the great discovery for the world but I would love to see them. (Again that is, because obviously I am with him now) But I know if I do, it will be because I tripped over him, not because I planned for it. I will have no regrets either way. This is what Squatchy and I want you to feel. To take with you today. No regrets either way. This is our moment of really being able to be ourselves and just letting go..


Hope you all find your moment to let go..whatever that is. There is no wrong answer. No wrong philosophy, belief or approach. This is your safe place in this world . To be who you are and feel what you want to feel . I’m okay to leave it to you, the experts to bring forth more evidence. Just not a live one. I would never condone that. Sorry. And remember this is just my opinion and view and an editorial from the big guy. 😉😜👀👣👣👣👣 of course. Be safe out there , be free, let go and keep Squatching..

When writing each post for this blog. It all comes from my crazy brain and some facts when needed. It almost always has an inspiration that just hits me at the most ridiculous times. I’m finishing this one now at the nail salon. Because even though I play in the woods. I also need my pretty. (Metallic blue if you’re asking) 

My inspiration came today while listening to a song titled, Life Eternal by GHOST. He talked about letting go in it and touching someone’s soul and that’s what my brain locked on to mostly at the time. And it took off from there. This was intended as a funny editorial all the way through, but my brain and fingers were hijacked. So I guess this is Sasquatch for the Soul part two after all. 😳👣👣👣 Hope you enjoy it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...