Farewell to Blogspot

Well, this is  definitely not what I wanted to do but, I’m saying farewell to blogspot. Google is making choices lately that made it impossible to stay. 

As you know, google + if you have it, is ending in April because google didn’t want to maintain it. They don’t care if you like it. And Blogspot,  if you use it,is easiest from their app. It’s easier for me to write on the go, I always do it that way . (It may explain my terrible grammar). But now if you use the app your media won’t load. No photos at all even your own. 

I troubleshooted all I could possibly do. Twice. And nothing will load. Google said they are discontinuing the app and not offering anymore updates or fixes for anyone using it. Again, google is sending the message they could care less. And this is to their own bloggers! Now we have to risk our followers while switching to another host. The other option is to just use the Chrome version. It is so small you can’t get anything done. It’s a mess. I could go on but I will stop there and say again I didn’t want to switch, but they are forcing most blogger’s hands right now. 

So if you’re a follower? I am writing away right now and hopefully my first post will be out tomorrow. And you can find my blog going forward at: 

sasysquatchgirl.com

I hope you join me over there. There are alot more options for me on this site. The site is live now, but it will be tweaked here and there as I go I’m sure. I am just clicking buttons till something I need happens. I’m learning as I go. I’ll get better though, and we can just laugh together till I do. But either way, my blog will be there. It’s still me and you can always find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot Mountain at @sasysquatchgirl or by email at sasysquatchgirl@gmail.com

for any questions you may have or to share an encounter or maybe be a guest blogger. 

I thank you all for reading and following. It truly means more to me than I can express.

 Love back at you everyone. 

Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster