Bigfoot costumes best and worst 

So it’s Halloween. I’m sitting here binging on Mike Myers movies (sorry big guy) and I started thinking about horror movie characters and their best costumes ever etc. you get where I’m going with this. So now I’m thinking about best and worst costumes of Bigfoot. From movies to hoaxes. And this is what I came up with.

The best costume, mostly because I don’t believe it is a costume, is from the original Patterson  and Gimlin video. And happy 50th by the way. Imagine that, 50 years and no one can disprove it's authenticity. That video started it all for me, and for many of you, I’m sure. In the horror film realm I would have to say the creature from movie "Exists". Great movie and great costume. Keep an eye out for my review of the film soon. I may never go to cabin in the woods again..

Now there is the worst costumes to think of.  My worst for Bigfoot in movies will be - costumes from the movie "American Bigfoot", AKA "Kampout". My review of that film can also be found here - If Bigfoot and Predator had a baby. But there has also been a few winners of proven hoaxes as well. See below:



Bigfoot body in freezer hoax.

Of course beauty is the eye of the beholder. So we are not all going to agree. Go ahead and send me some of your best and worst and I’ll do a little piece on them with some of your feedback.

Have a safe and scary Halloween


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster