Bigfoot And Elvis?

Well.When this article was first sent to me (attached below) .I thought, great a new Bigfoot museum, and how cool a hotel with it! But then I read a little more and the wind was sucked from my sails. As much as I would love to see a new museum, see some new pieces and visit Glacier National Park. I’m not really liking the Vegas style of hotel being planned here.



Tom Biscardi long time Bigfoot hunter and enthusiast and CEO of Bigfoot Project Investments is planning to merge a Vegas-like act he owns of Elvis and Micheal Jackson into this hotel. That, just for me, made what could have been a great trip to see this into something cheap and tacky. Bigfoot should not be sold out like Star Wars to Disney, There is only so much I can take.
 Biscardi’s comment that he doesn’t want to give out an actual location right now so that “weekend warrior” Sasquatch hunters won’t come to location, well that just left a bad taste in my mouth. He supposedly believes in Bigfoot and is a “enthusiast” himself but he doesn’t want any of you hanging around. So for reasons of self respect I may visit Glacier National Park and the “Bigfoot beltway” but I will happily sleep in my tent. What do you think? Let me know. And if anyone has another good story to share I can be reached at;


Sasysquatchgirl@gmail.com
http://flatheadbeacon.com/2017/10/22/sasquatch-hunters-build-bigfoot-museum-hotel-east-glacier-park/







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster