Movie trailer: PRIMAL RAGE: The Legend of Oh-Mah

Well this year I have something new to be thankful for. It seems November 10th we will have a limited theatrical release of a new Bigfoot film,
Primal Rage-Legend of Oh Mah. Check out trailer below. It is promising to put a new twist to the Bigfoot myth.
It looks like they may have had a larger budget than all the other Bigfoot films so far, and the creature, from what I glimpsed, seems to be something you don't want to come upon in the woods.
I'm not sure any of the Bigfoots are something I want to bang into. My hope is we finally prove to skeptics the big man is real, so long is it's not my discovery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster