Ummm

And I choose to stick with that heading cause umm what to say?

This afternoon my girlfriend sent over this link to me and upon opening my immediate response was, “what the what?” But that is the completely insensitive me talking , so my next thought was read this man’s story who would want to make up a story like this? 

This man was obviously traumatized, now I’m not sure Sasquatch is necessarily responsible, but something happened to him and I’m glad the police are taking it seriously. 

If you have any information to assist in this case please contact the Glenwood Springs Police Department in Colorado.


http://thehunterreviews.com/2017/10/colorado-hunter-claims-he-was-sexually-assaulted-by-a-sasquatch/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster