Messing with Sasquatch..

Well. As you know, last night’s post was my ode to Sasquatch about hunters and our driving need to hold him in our hands for him to be real.

Well imagine my surprise when I woke up to a message blinking on my phone, from the big man himself today. Here it is, I’m sharing it with all of you. Written proof he is out there. Go find him. If you dare!

To whom it may concern,

Soooo, I've been reading this Bigfoot Mountain mess and I have a few comments. First of all, I find the term Bigfoot to be horrendously derogatory. We prefer Sasquatch, although that isn't much more euphonious.  


    That being said, why are so many people interested in proving (or disproving) our existence? It seems like more people care about this than finding the meaning of life. Which, in my opinion, by the way, has to be the making and eating of any type of jerky.


     But I digress. These people schlepping around our living spaces is getting old. How would you feel if people just appeared at your homes and started rummaging through things trying to get photos of you? Unless you are a celebrity, this kind of intrusion would be quite shocking and dismaying to you, would it not? So next time you decide to go rummaging around in the forest trying to listen to my family's private conversations, think twice. We have the right to our privacy too. Last time you were in the Freetown Forest my old lady and I were trying to have a heart to heart with our son. He thinks he looks like Chaka from Land of the Lost and he has been inconsolable.

Sincerely,

Sasquatch 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster