Oh Yeti They Did

Well, I have now watched and reviewed my share of movies about Bigfoot lately. But I think they may have just been leading up to this gem.

Yeti, Giant of the 20th Century. This movie May have left me speechless and type less for that matter. But I’ll get it together. Let me pause a moment to get my thoughts together.


Yup. Still recovering from the shock and awe. So I will start with the easy part. The plot summary. Scientists have found a giant frozen Yeti. Then those same scientists do a series of ridiculous things to defrost said Yeti and bring him back to life.

I mean it’s no big deal to find and resurrect a Yeti the size of King Kong right? And while we are speaking of the king of the monsters. This movie paid homage to (Yeah that sounds better than ripping off. Right?) the King.


There is even a Faye Raye for the giant hominid too. But I digress. This movie took me to places I never wanted to ever go from the beginning. Like up 10,000 feet to find a frozen Yeti. And Yeti, I guess can be size of a large dinosaur. (Don’t ask me why we aren’t finding those bones by now).

To defrost and hopefully reanimate him they take him up in a helicopter to recreate the environment they just found him frozen in, to revive him. Huh? Interesting.

Then yada yada, they finally defrost him. He falls in love with the scientists granddaughter. (Faye) and takes her, the kid brother and dog with them. So then one of the leads says to granddaughter, “If you stay any longer he might expect other things from you too!?!?! Omg! Someone pause the movie! Scrape my ears! And my brain! We did not need to go there!

And as if that is not bad enough. The local store owners are making Yeti T-shirts that look as if blue Yeti hands are reaching around from the back and grabbing the women’s boobs!


Who made this movie? Russ Meyer? 

So without giving away all the wonderful twists and turns of this spectacular movie. I will say, You do get your big Yeti on the top of a high rise scene. Move over Kong here comes something hairier! 

So check out this movie for a good laugh or to experience Larry David level of awkwardness. Remember I warned you, this is not your father’s Yeti film.

Link to movie on utube:

https://youtu.be/Mh7rKslDbb4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster