But You Gotta Have Faith..

Well, I guess it would be nice if could see your body

I know not everybody has a body like you

But I've got to think twice before I give my location away 

Cause I know all the hiding games you play 

Cause I play them too

But I need some time off from the fear emotions 

Time to pick my balls up off the floor

When that sighting comes down without devotion

Well it will take a strong girl baby

But I'm planting my feet on the forest floor

Cause I gotta have faith, I gotta have faith

Because I gotta have faith, faith faith 

Bigfoot-

I know you're asking me to stay

Say please, please, please don't go away 

You say I'm giving you the blues

And maybe; you mean every ”whoop” you say

But I can't help thinking of yesterday

And another who tied me down to loverboy rules

Before this river becomes an ocean

Before you throw those rocks back on the floor

I've reconsidered my foolish notions 

Cause I need someone to hold me

But I'll wait for some less fur..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...