In Bigfoot County..


I’d never watch a movie like this without a reason
Another Bigfoot promise movie fallen through
And a great subject passed right by you
I never took the smile away from anybody’s face
But you took a desperate way
To show off the movies villain
In Bigfoot County the scenes stay with you
Like an ex lovers voice rolling down your back side
Stay alive
I thought that Bigfoot and the truth were the things that really mattered
But I can’t stay here and watch every scene I hoped you’d have shattered
I’m not expecting to see Bigfoot in the desert
But I can’t live and breathe and watch this movie it’s a crime
In Bigfoot County the scenes stays with you
Like an ex lovers voice running down your backside
Stay alive
So take that scene out of there it doesn’t suit you
It shouldn’t have happened and needs to be completely disregarded
Put that scene on the cutting room floor and do some reshooting
I’m crying out for everything in this movie I may have wanted
I thought that Bigfoot and the truth
Were the things that really mattered
But I can’t stay here and watch every scene I hoped you have shattered
In a Bigfoot County the scenes stays with you
Like an ex lovers voice rolling down your backside
Stay alive...
In a Big Country by Big Country 
In Bigfoot County by Big Country and Sasysquatchgirl
Video and lyrics Big Country
https://youtu.be/Sk5SkiBna24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...