Photobombing Bigfoot

As we scan through all the posts and tweets etc.we see all the selfies and photobombs our friends and even celebrities are doing. We can’t help ourselves. I know that because I do it too and I hate having my picture taken. So, it made me think of all the potential Squatch pictures we take out there and post on social media. 

There are so many sites just dedicated to him including my own. There are now more pictures of him out there than ever. And of course my crazy thoughts went right to the selfie age we are living in and I thought why didn’t you put yourself in that picture too?

I mean think about it.The big guy is so many feet away you’re safe. Jump in front of the camera and photobomb Bigfoot. What’s the worst that can happen? I don’t think he’ll mind anymore than he already does having the picture taken to begin with. And no one has done it before. You could be famous and set off a new trend.


Pictures will come from far and wide of everyone trying to get their selfie on with the big guy. I may even try it if I don’t faint and have my picture look more like this;


Cue music from Officer and a Gentleman here

I mean some places even offer chances for you to practice this amazing new concept.


Wait, should I patent this idea? Maybe 10% of every thousand you make? I’ll have to look into that. As you all know this is often a subject that doesn’t pay, we all do it for love of the Squatch. So what do you think people? We all have probably looked at and liked some of the most ridiculous selfies in the world right? (I’m including mine in this group, all of them) So let’s try something new and fresh. Don’t be afraid jump right in you’ll be like a hero to us and you know like it says above it will probably make you famous and all you have to do is just say cheesešŸ˜.


One of my silly selfies:


Thanks to Deb Dailey for sharing her pic with me.

Thanks to wpihuntsthetruth for my always amazeballs graphics 

Thanks to Messenger App for always entertaining me when I need a giggle. And to my Bestie in Sedona whom I force to do it with mešŸ˜ (nightly)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...