Raise Your Hands if You're Sure

So this weekend I learned a few more things about Sasquatch that makes a possible meeting a little more unnerving. Not that I would give up the chance mind you. I'll just put more distance between us than originally planned. You know to be respectful😁.

I learned that the Sasquatch may have very big hands, and that he knows how to use them. (if your brain went someone dark there? it's not my fault) I am speaking of him leaving his handprints about on his travels. Specially on the iinside of someone’s door or window. What, never sleep in a cabin in the woods again? You bet. 

I guess It’s like that fleeting feeling of safety I had in the Jurassic Park movie, when I thought velociraptors couldn’t open doors up, until they did.  Now I have nightmares of dinosaurs chasing me all around my house. 

https://youtu.be/hdOcrUtE-UQ

I don’t want to give you the impression that I don’t find them intelligent enough to do it, so much as not interested enough in us to do it. If they are, and they did, then what do they want? I’m hoping for a one time only, I drank to much sap from that tree over there and made some bad choices  kind of mistake. Because, though  I may want to see them for myself, I don’t want to host a slumber party with them. And if you do? then you didn’t see the handprint that I saw. 


We need to stop with the big feet jokes and just worrying about the stride they have while walking. All the descriptions are also pointing to him having a massive Chest and back, long strong legs, now we know big hands as well and lastly, long strong arms I do not want to have wrapped around me. 


Will all those great stats going for him, he could be the top of the food chain if he wanted to be. Something for us to think about when we are out there in the woods searching for him. He could simply be choosing not to be the apex predator he could be. What would happen to us if he was thinking world domination? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...