Hiding with Bigfoot



There are people out there that believe in all manner of conspiracy theories. Some even paranoid that the government is watching them. (I know they are listening to me through my google home) these thoughts, of course, are not good to obsess over. It leads to living off-grid and tin foil hats. 


We watch the news and tv and all we hear are cases of our privacy being hacked and the government creating more loopholes to spy on us legally. I understand how your thoughts could go dark. But if you're Bigfoot you definitely have legitimate reasons to foil up.

Just yesterday I thought I'd watch some bigfoot programming while relaxing and I said Bigfoot into the voice remote and this is what the choices were:

Finding Bigfoot, Chasing Bigfoot, Shooting Bigfoot, Killing Bigfoot, etc. Seeing a pattern forming. Now if I said Sasygirl into my remote and got that? Off-grid would barely cover the level of hiding I would do.

I would be in an underground bunker made of steel in the middle of the woods. Wearing my foil (with pink sparkles on it of course). I understand, believe me, I do that the right title can make all the difference but I think I could create click bate without threatening anyone or anything. 


It isn't just all the things we are going to do to him listed in those titles, it's how we are portraying him in general with some of the other ones. There is Mountain Monsters, Terror in the Woods, Monster quest, Survivor Man Bigfoot. We really have no reason to label him the Terror in the Woods. Do we? Some light rock and stick throwing could be a type of flirting for all we know. If we continue to label him like this then there is no wonder there are shooting and killing shows. I picture him as a gentle old soul who may know all of nature’s secrets. 


Clearly, he needs a new PR person.( I'm totally applying for that position too just as soon as I find him). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster