The Pierre Boulle Theory of Bigfoot and Time Travel






Today I was sent a great article, and a suggestion from a colleague, to write a post on time travel and the man who made it all possible. At first I thought, "Me?” I barely escaped college algebra let alone taking on physics. But here I am because I never give up and never surrender. (And if you know what movie that line comes from then you might be my soulmate).





The article itself was written by Paul Seaborn for Mysterious Universe.  It was about a man he called ”David” that claimed to have built a time machine that allows him to travel a few seconds into the future and back to the present. He feels any more than a few seconds would mess up the world.  I personally think he's lying because it is messed up right now and someone did it - and it wasn't me. So anyway, while he was traveling, he saw aliens that lived inside us and talked to people of the future. All of it was very informative and enlightening also luckily light on the physics.





But since I am a Bigfoot blogger, after all, my thoughts always lead back to him. So... time travel and Bigfoot, Bigfoot and time travel. Then the light went on. I'll discuss the Pierre Boulle Theory of Time Travel! (And if you don't know who that is then we are not soulmates after all. Maybe not even friends).





So let's think this one out. In Pierre’s theory; our planet was ravaged by the human race then left to the apes to take over. After all, man and ape are only separated by one chromosome (okay, no, I didn't know that, but a reliable source told me so I'm going with it). Man is always messing with DNA, we know this is fact. So how hard would it be to believe that with all the DNA shenanigans, that our decendents would create an ape-man hybrid. Then they created children, etc. You get it. Can you guess who our hybrid is? Now lets jump WAY into the future, and I'll give you your Bigfoot + time travel.






So, our hybrid, let's call him...umm...Bigfoot.  This creature is now the dominant intelligent species on our planet, ready to reach out to space and time. First mission, to study their  human beginnings.  So, back in time they go, only to have their own technology fail, and be stranded with their primitive ancestors.





They find an environment where they can survive, but remain hidden from this species that they know will face them with fear and violence.  Over the generations, our hybrid passes down the knowledge of humans and their "ways" to their children, allowing them to safely avoid detection for centuries.

Now at the present, time and technology are finally catching up to them. Did they pass the scientific knowledge of time travel on to their descendants? Will they go forward or stay right here with us to prevent the future from becoming their past..to be continued..if my brain didn't just short out..or yours..


Phew! I did it, I actually did it! Dang it all to hell, I actually did it! Never give up! Never Surrender! 🤯


Thanks to Blue Ridge Bigfoot for a great article and suggestion
Thanks to V. Earls for co-chairing this one it   was fun and we learned there is no end to our insanity🤔🤪😜😳😝😝😝
Thanks to Duran Duran for pounding their music in my ear while I wrote, I have most definitely Come Undone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...