Bigfoot be Quiet Will ya I’m Trying to Sleep Here!

As someone that considers herself a professional night owl, I have learned I have nothing on the Big guy and this world of his. It has been 7 months now since I started this relationship with him and really committed myself and I haven’t slept in at least 6 of them.


Up late reading the latest gossip on twitter..he’s seems to be in Virginia right now..

The first month I didn’t know him well and he didn’t know me. We had our love from a distance, a very big one apparently. But as we drew closer, it became apparent that to stay in the know of what he was up to and keep up with him meant walking around with sunglasses at night or some creative way to hide my bags. (Or just a bag over my head to cover the bags on really bad days)

              

How can he possibly be everywhere at once. Night and day never slowing down. And his friends! Don’t get me started on them! They are running a muck right now. Dogman, mothman, goat boy and Nessie. Nessie is the worst she is popping that cheap head of hers up practically daily! I’ve even seen pictures of him riding on her back like I mean nothing. What gives? 


And there is so much information and gossip coming out daily I can’t keep up. There are so many reputable sources it all has to be true. I know I shouldn’t listen in to his private life and what he does on his own time is his. I just can’t help myself. No one wants to watch the Kardashian’s  but it’s a train wreck and you can’t look away. 

I like to keep late hours as I mentioned. But this love affair has gotten completely out of hand. This affair has me getting up early to catch the latest news and to meet him at our special spot in the woods. He never comes to me! It’s his way or the highway. And then there’s his notifications going off at night at all hours. Ugh. But I can’t help myself because this is love. And for that you would put up with much.


Our special place in Freetown Forest..

You wouldn’t think the most elusive creature on earth could be so needy. Could be so...so not elusive and always looking for my attention. Big guy I’m sorry, but if this is going to work out you need to start keeping nine to five hours. And you need to start coming to me on occasion. Hanging out in my woods. They are lovely. Water, lots of land, vegitation and everything else you need. We can make this work. Tell Nessie no more rides though, that is one thing I’m not having. Cryptids colliding is to much for this brain to handle and if you can get to Scotland, you can get your furry behind to My house!


My house perfect for a squatch...

Name Bigfootmountain(tm)

Copyright (2018) property of (Bigfootmountain/KB) all rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

A Moment with a Monster 

Booger Funnels...