Sweet Leaf.. Come out Now Bigfoot!

Come out now..shut up and listen

When I first heard of you..didn’t realize 

Can’t stop thinking ‘bout you..or believe my eyes

You introduced me..to your kind

And left me seeking..losing my mind, oh yeah

I need to find you..oh you know it


My days were boring...always sad and down 

Til’ you obsessed me..made me look around 

My life is nuts now..my mind not clear 

I love you bigfoot..though you’re not near, oh yeah

Come on now..come out

Disbelievers don’t know what you’re about

They put me down..they curse me out

You gave to me...a new belief 

And soon the world will commit me Bigfoot, oh yeah baby 

Come out now, oh yeah 


                https://youtu.be/HY6ghH8ax1I


Sweet Leaf written by Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath 

Sweet Leaf, come out Now. Written by Crazy G and Sasysquatchgirl 🤘🤘👣👣☠️👺

Ozzy and Bigfoot graphic by Wpihuntsthetruth 

   🤘🤘👣👣👣🤘🤘🤘👣👣👣🤘🤘🤘👣👣

Copyright 2018 property of Bigfoot Mountain(tm)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster