Sunday Funny..What I Like About You

 

“ What I Know about you, you hide just right

Try to follow me around like I’m the only one

Tryin to confuse me tonight...yeah

You keep throwing twigs by my ear

Making scary vocal sounds, I’m not sure I wanna hear

Because it’s  true, that’s why I want to find you

What I like about you, you really take a chance,

When you go up, down and stomp around

Then go back in hiding stance...yeah 

 keep on throwing things by my ear

Making scary vocal sounds I’m not sure I want to hear 

Cause it’s true, just like that film about you

Just like Gimlin said about you, it’s what I know about you


What I like  about  you, your eyes glow red at night 

And the way you’re able to come and go makes me feel uptight 

You keep throwing rocks by my ear

Making all those creepy vocals I’m not sure I want to hear

I’ve heard those tapes,that’s what I know about you..

That’s what I know about you

Just like Gimlin said about you

That’s what I know about you”

All in the name of fun...

What I Like About You, The Romantics And Sasysquatchgirl 

Video, What  I Like  About You video:

https://youtu.be/LAsmbwI8XTI

Copyright September,  2018 property of Bigfoot Mountain (tm) all rights reserved 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster