Traveling with Bigfoot 

When you’re planning a vacation, it’s important to pick a compatible travel buddy . Traveling can be a nightmare and you don’t want to pile an obnoxious companion onto that. But sometimes the compatible plan doesn’t work, and you look and find yourself traveling with Bigfoot. Unfortunately for me, he had relatives in British Coloumbria and he hitched his cart to my wagon.

It was going to be a long day of travel. I asked for an isle seat, I wanted leg room. But my companion needed foot room. The airline thought since I’ve always wanted to find him, that if we sat together I could learn all about him and share it with the world. Of course he could wait to share. He wasn’t a Hominid, he was a Chatty Kathy DolI. I considered briefly escaping out through the toilet but I had to consider all of you wanting to know his traveling habits.

Going back to the beginning of the tale, our first stop was security. And he didn’t carry much, but it was a bag made of weaved grass and it was tied to to his back. I explained that we all had to put our bags in the screener but he was not having  any of it. We compromised and he went through the scanner with his bag. Laying unabashed on the conveyor belt.

When we finally fit him through the plane doors. It was time to take out seat. The sneezing came immediately, all those Forests scents on him was horrible for my allergies. But at least I knew now he could actually smell better if he wanted. No excuse now for the horrible scent often smelled by most researchers. 

His stories about traveling were very interesting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster