50 shades of Squatch...Cherokee Creek Review 



Last night I finally was able to see the new Bigfoot movie, Cherokee Creek. Since the writer warned me I was going to have a wild ride, I was apprehensive going in. But, I’m no wuss, I waited a long time to see it, and I was going for it despite the warning.

First let’s talk about the length. The man wearing all the Bigfoot masks here (figuratively),wanted to make a Bigfoot movie for all of us enthusiasts without being controlled by a movie studio and being forced to most likely remove all the parts of the movie you want to see.



I’m not saying that this movie needed no censorship. There were one or two scenes that could have been be less graphic and still kept their integrity, but the point I’m making is that it wasn't too bad. Now, apparently Amazon has a VERY SELECTIVE "Offensive and Controversial Materials" policy, determined that Cherokee Creek was either offensive or controversial, and refused to release it on Christmas Day. That has me rather upset. The movie I reviewed just last week, "Night of the Demons", was lewd and graphic in all the wrong ways for all the wrong reasons, but guess where I watched it?  So when I’m done with this review I’m drafting my letter to Amazon Prime, stating that the guy that had his you-knows ripped out in the first movie still had more balls than Prime has right now.

Movie night got off to a rough start. My screen on Google Play kept crashing out if I so much as breathed near it, and then started the movie from the beginning again. Amazon would not have approved of the language I was using in those moments.  So, needless to say, I watched it on a very tiny screen, wearing glasses 🤓 without moving so much as a pinky.

But that’s on Google, so let’s get to the movie, and I’m trying to avoid spoilers here, so wish me luck!. Or you luck. I’ve already seen it. 😊. It starts out with two hunters heading out to Cherokee Creek to catch a Bigfoot. One hunter, who came up with the plan, explained to the other one, who's not winning a jeopardy game ever, about the Bigfoot rules. Remember them all, this scene is important. But I’ll give you a summary. Nothing from inside your body must ever be left around in The Big Guy’s territory. Ever. Got it? And despite its important role in the humorous plot to this movie, why the hell has no one ever thought about pissing all over Bigfoot's area and pissing him off enough to come to you? I may try this right after I scour the woods for trail cams.



It then flashes to a kidnapping, a camping trip, a bachelor party, strippers and then a Bigfoot(I know the guys reading this are all in now). Needless to say, none of these geniuses remember the rules. The only rules they remember is the stripper rules. Not a spoiler by the way, I’ve paid attention to their posts, I knew most of this was coming. With all that included, there were many humorous things happening. The dynamic between the two leads, one being more famous and getting all the ladies, was killing me. Honestly, I’ll just say I laughed through most of this movie, and luckily that was the plan. When some of you see it, you will think I should be affronted, but even though there were those couple of scenes I may be uncomfortable with, I understood what they were doing. The kind of 80s schlock movie they were purposely making, blood and exposed body parts flying everywhere. If you watched some of those movies I’m talking about and couldn’t deal or were affronted? Then this movie is not for you. If you can roll with those scenes and have a slightly insane sense of humor, then hurry up and rent it and message me what you thought about it. And ladies, for once this was an equal opportunity movie, if you know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

But I’ll leave you all with this, I enjoyed myself. I laughed a lot. It’s not for everyone, it is graphic, it does have some scenes you may not be comfortable with. It’s not a family movie.  I am rating this R+. It’s your warning ⚠️ I was given one, so I’m paying it forward. Watch responsibly.



I’m including IMDB  link listing cast and crew:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6231784/

Cherokee Creek Trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6231784/videoplayer/vi737131289



Copyright © December 2018, property of Bigfootmountain, all rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster