The Whole Planet Just Got Probed


Since we had our encounter with an unidentified flying object last month in Jersey, the news articles and videos have been steadily coming into my inbox (Thank you to Blue Ridge Bigfoot for sending me a few too). All happening in that same week. At first I thought, I did film this in Jersey after all. Someone probably propped their toilet bowl on a homemade rocket for laughs. But now I’m not so sure. 


The areas reporting similar tic tac shape sightings have been Ireland, our West Coast, Outer Banks, Texas and The Jersey Shore. (Me specifically). Leading me to believe the whole planet just got probed big time. 

I’m not really the alien girl, I search for Bigfoot, not little green men. To me, the large hairy ape men type are much easier to handle. I’ve had practice. But big eyed little green guys are just creepy, unless you are Marty Feldman, him? Him I love. So what is happening out there? We have always had an abundance of UFO reports all over the world every year, but this year they look the same, arriving at the same time period all over the country and beyond and I would say it was a hoax or copycat reports if I didn’t see it and film it along with all these other people. Who volunteers to be thought of as crazy? Not me that’s for sure.


 But something could be happening. It is possible. The government said our sighting was a flare from a military exercise. But then where was the military? Trust no one, best tag line ever. And true too. We send our probes all over space so who knows what could have seen us. We are looking for them, they are probably looking for us. I’m pretty sure our probing of them isnt going to be fun either. 

So could all these actually be probes checking us out? And that unusual asteroid that went by their mother ship? The government will never tell you these things in fear of panic and disorder and the rule of law going out the window, and because despite what they say about unity it’s not in each governments best interest for you to be thinking we are all earthlings instead of American , French, etc. if they arrive here we will all be earthlings. How freeing would that be, it wouldn’t matter what color, race, religion or sex we are we would become the people of Earth 🌍 and we would stand together for whatever fate becomes us. For now I’ll continue to gather anything I can on that week and see what may actually be going on. I would love if all of you could look to the sky with me so I don’t have to be insane alone. Meanwhile I’ll be praying to see bigfoot in my window not an alien in the woodsπŸ‘£πŸ‘½


And just imagine what it would be like to see that unity or oneness for one day, it would definitely worth the probing and vaporizing we would probably get next..


Articles of note:

http://bigfootmountain.blogspot.com/2018/11/bigfoot-boss-and-situation-all-walk.html

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/weird/article222610225.html

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article222561650.html

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/return-phoenix-lights-military-helicopters-spotted-chasing-ufo-arizona-sparks-government-cover-786586

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/odd-orbs-spotted-near-san-diego

Thank you to Blue Ridge Bigfoot for always having my back..people sometimes call their work besties their work wife or husband. (confessor lol) So if Bigfoot were our job? You would be my Bigfoot husband..πŸ‘£πŸŒ³πŸ˜ Thanks a bunch my friend..

And thank you to Tom and Dustin from You Had Me at Bigfoot for permanently getting the word probe lodged in my brain..πŸ™„πŸ‘½☝️πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

 Copyright © December 2018, property of Bigfoot Mountain, all rights reserved..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Does Exist..The Semi-Autobiographical Tale of Dyatlov Pass

Booger Funnels...

A Moment with a Monster